Mastermind is a special builder that allows you to combine fighters from different legions. When you play Mastermind, you start the game with 10 options and select 6 fighters.
Some guidelines for picking a good roll:
- Pick at least one cheap fighter that costs 10-25 Gold. This allows you to spend your gold efficiently.
- Pick a healthy mix of Tank and DPS. Fighters with a Versatile symbol are off-tanks, which are best tanking some damage but shouldn't serve as your primary tanks.
- Diversify attack/defense types. Having too much of the same attack or defense type makes you vulnerable.
- Diversify gold costs. This helps you spend your gold efficiently.
- Look for a strong synergy between two fighters or with a legion spell.
When you play as Mastermind, you select one of ten playstyles. Each playstyle offers different bonuses. All playstyles are balanced in power and viable at the highest levels of play, so try them all out to see what suits you.